1. Michael Owen to remain injury-free for a whole season (You can stop snickering now, thankyouverymuch).
2. Fernando Torres to win the English Premier League Golden Boot.
3. Liverpool FC to actually seriously challenge for the Premier League title.
4. Since it is not possible for Liverpool FC and RealMadrid CF to meet in the UEFA Champions League thisseason, I’d gladly take a CL Meeting between Manchester United and Real Madrid, with fully-fit Michael Owen,Wayne Rooney, Iker Casillas and Xabi Alonso ALL playing. I think chances of me spontaneously combusting if that happens is highly likely.
5. Someone noteworthy from the German NT to come over and play for a Premier League Club. There aren’t enough Germans in the EPL for my liking.
6. ESPNStar Sports to reinstate the live broadcast of La Liga matches so I can stop watching them from…alternative sources.
7. The FA to appoint a new Manager. I don’t want to further expound on that.
8. Gonzalo Higuain to be Real Madrid’s Pichichi for the season.
9. Xabi Alonso to finally get a Twitter account. (Granted on August 27, 2010! http://twitter.com/xabialonso)
10. Less unnecessary drama, more Yoann Gourcuff from the French NT.
11. Scott Parker to be picked for the England NT. It’s about time. He deserves it.
12. Rio Ferdinand to be reinstated as England NT Captain. Sorry Stevie, I prefer Rio for England.
13. Goal line technology, or at the very least, instant video replays to finally be incorporated in the game.
14. Vuvuzelas to be allowed in ALL Football Stadiums.
15. Newcastle United to survive and stay up in the Premier League. Although they need a decent Manager and more players, damnit.
To be continued…